Blu Condos For Sale Okaloosa Island

Blu Condominiums is a new luxury gulf front complex being built on one of the last remaining beach sites on Okaloosa Island. 47 premier private units will overlook three hundred feet of pristine white sand beaches. Blu brings a new dimension to exclusive gulf front living on Okaloosa Island. The unmatched way of life at offers stunning views, unspoiled shoreline, and a contemporary touch the island has been anxiously awaiting for nearly ten years. This one-of-a-kind community is ideally located to feel removed from the hustle and bustle, yet moments away from area restaurants, abundant water
sports, marinas, endless shopping, spas, parks, and a wealth of local fun. The complex will feature two gulf front pools (one heated), jetted spa and gulf side fire pit, private beach access, and state of the art fitness center. Interior features offer kitchen with designer cabinetry, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, gas range, porcelain tile, and more!

BELOW IS ALL THAT IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE AT BLU LUXURY CONDOS. PLEASE CLICK ON THEM FOR MORE INFO OR CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL BLU CONDOS WEBSITE.  A $25,000 refundable reservation deposit is required at reservation. An additional amount equal to 10% is due at firm contract with an additional 20% due at time of construction; for a total of 30% non-refundable deposit required at time of hard contract.